Terms And Conditions Of Sale
1. Trade prices are exclusive of vat.
2. Prices subject to alteration without notice.
3. All invoices to be settled in full by 25th of month following date of invoice.
4. 2.5% discount applies to all prepaid orders.
5. Returned goods policy is entirely at the discretion of the company.
6. Elco cannot credit or replace any expired or short dated contact lens solution.
7. No credits will be given without the invoice date and number accompanying the returned goods.
8. Freight charges must be borne by the consignor returning the goods.
9. Claims for goods damaged in transit will be accepted only if placed within two days of receipt of the goods.
10. Only original and unopened packs of goods in good order may be returned for credit less a 20% re-stocking charge.
11. Goods damaged within the customers premises will not be accepted for credit or return.
12. Our representative can only authorise the return of goods and cannot authorise a credit.
13. Type of supply is sale unless specified otherwise.
14. Arrangements for express deliveries can be made at the customers request and cost.
15. The title to all goods sold by Elco to the purchaser shall remain vested in Elco and shall not pass to the purchaser until such time as payment in full has been made. Nevertheless, the goods shall be at the risk of the puchaser for all purposes once delivery has been made.
16. Carriage will be charged on all orders involving contact lens solutions whether in whole or in part. Carriage will be charged on back orders.
17. Any order not involving contact lens solutions which exceeds €150.00 ex vat will be carriage free.